Breakfast is my favorite meal and anytime I can come with a healthy, yummy and simple breakfast recipe that my family likes, I'm beyond happy.
Using a simple French Crepe -or Austrian Palatschinken- recipe, I substituted All Purpose white flour for whole wheat flour and added my own toppings.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups milk
- In a mixing bowl, mix all three ingredients together until a thin batter is produced.
- In a skillet over medium heat, pour 3/4 cup of batter and spread evenly around until thin.
- Cook on one side for 30-60 seconds and flip, cooking for an additional 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn.
- Remove from skillet and top with peanut butter and jelly while still warm.
- Fold or roll and top with peanut butter chips for a nice treat.
Enjoy this delicious treat, often served with vanilla ice cream or hazelnut cream, as much as I do
& have a wonderful day!