I think pancakes might be becoming my favorite food,
like, I have a serious problem saying no to pancakes when they're available (which is pretty hard since I'm cleansing right now, *sigh)
Anywho, I also love a good muffin and granola from time to time
so I thought, what if I mix them?
- 1 and 1/3 cups Pancake mix (I use store bought bc I just can't get that recipe right)
- 1 pack Instant Oatmeal, multigrain or apple cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Mix pancake mix, oatmeal and water in bowl
- Fill cupcake or muffin pan with spaces 3/4 full
- Top batter with granola
- Cook at 350 degrees for 16 minutes.
- This recipe yields 9 muffins
These yummy breakfast muffins are great served with bananas, blueberries or some syrup!