Is there anything better than Biscoff Spread and cookies?? (maybe pancakes?)
And when it comes to baking, I'm not always the best, though I try immensely to be.
So, no bake cookies are always a quick and easy solution when my kids are begging for homemade cookies.
Plus, my hubs found the only house in Europe that doesn't have an oven! I've needed to become very creative with my recipes and meal planning to accommodate this issue.
With that said, I'm so happy I decided to 'no bake' these yummy treats. With only 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes to make, they are a definite go to for me.They are not much to look at but I promise they will make your taste buds so dang happy!
Ingredients: yields a dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Cookie Spread
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup crushed waffle cone (about 2 1/2 cones)
- Being milk to a boil, stirring often; let boil for 1 min
- Add Biscoff spread, mixing with milk and melting completely
- Add oats and waffle cone, stirring continuously, until a thick ball of "dough" forms, leaving no liquid behind
- Using your hands, make 1 inch balls and shape either flat or leave in ball form and let sit for 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Enjoy these moist, chewy balls of deliciousness!