I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and is ready for school to be out and Summer fun to begin. I for one had a great weekend, just getting ready for the movers to come this week, eek! Now begins that part in the moving process when I get a little cray and start obsessing about everything... I'm probably not a very fun person to be around ha. But this is our 4th move in less than 3 years so..... you get it. I've been cleaning everything, including cleaning out my fridge and freezer and trying to cook everything up. I had an abundance of frozen veggies and spent some time cooking them up over the weekend, using recipes I found online, and some I came up with on my own. Using what ingredients I still had left in my pantry, I created this super quick and easy roasted green bean recipe, using bruschetta mix seasoning my hubs brought me from the Netherlands.
What you need:
- 1 12oz bag of green beans, fresh or frozen, washed and cut
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- A pinch of sea salt
- Bruschetta mix seasoning
What you'll do:
- In a large mixing bowl, blend green beans, olive oil, salt, pepper and seasoning until all green beans are coated.
- Using a baking sheet, spread the green beans evenly.
- If the green beans are fresh, bake at 400 for 30 minutes, then toss and roast until they start browning.
- If the green beans are frozen, bake at 400 for 30 minutes, then toss and roast for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy! (Told you it was easy! Oh, and super yummy!)