Oh boy, do I have a treat recipe for you! These little cookie cups are so heavenly that even my non-sweet-eating-self loved 'em. With Heidi's 10th birthday this weekend, I'm making as many of her fav desserts to surprise her with. Yesterday, I decided to come up with something new and tried making these cups... such a hit! They are so easy to make, and the absolute best part being that it makes eating ice cream so fun and easy! Even my 2-year-old had a blast eating these ice cream cups. So if you want to try something new for your next party or just want a delicious sweet dessert, make these cookie cups. You can do so much with them!!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound of your choice favorite chocolate chip cookie dough
- A muffin pan
- Your choice ice cream
- Your choice toppings
What You'll Do:
- Heat oven at 350
- Divide cookie dough into 9 balls and place in muffin pan.
- Using a handy seasoning/sprinkle container, press the center of each dough ball until the sides of the ball are nearly at the top of the pan (see pic).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Now, take out of the oven and the center of the cookie cups- the part that was pushed down- might be a little puffy and not looking like a cup. Using a spoon, gently press on the center to release the air inside so that the center falls flat, creating the cup look.
- Bake for an additional 7 minutes or until the cookie cups start to brown.
- Let sit in pan for 5 minutes, then gently remove from the pan.
- Add ice cream and toppings, creating the yummiest cookie cup!
- Serve and enjoy!!
Have you ever made anything like this before? It's seriously such a fun way to eat ice cream!